Thursday 3 July 2014

Handmade Cooperative

http://handmadecooperative.blogspot.com.au/

Handmade Cooperative is a select group of 60 crafters who promote Australian handmade products for children on their Blog and associated social media. The group has been running since 2009, first under Dianne Fisher and then since 2011 under Christine Percy of C Percy Designs. I joined up last year and if you follow me on Facebook you've probable seen me sharing their posts there.

This week, Christine has stepped down from running the group and I've taken over. I am now co-ordinating the Cooperative, as well as putting together the Blog posts, newsletters and other media. It's been a busy week for me getting on top of all the members of the group and putting out the releases. I think that I'm getting most of it clear-ish in my head now.

Eep. I think that I'm going to learn a lot. Should keep me busy along with my little craft business, three year old, six month old, husband, pets, house renovations...

No comments:

Post a Comment