Friday 28 December 2012

2012 for kaetoo Canvas Photo Boards

On my last post of the year, a round-up of all things 2012 for kaetoo Canvas Photo Boards.

This year, both my Etsy and madeit shops reached one year old and I celebrated with a month of discounts and freebies in both shops. Over the year, my Etsy store branched out of Australia and kaetoo became an international seller, with shipments to Florida, Texas and New York in the US.


As well as my pre-prepared canvases that are complete and ready to ship from my stores, I had three custom order requests this year through Facebook and e-mail. Custom orders are great for unusual sizes like the very big canvas for Brown, Autumn Tree, which can be picked up in person, or something different like the ribbon-free pair of boards for Green, Tree(II).

Custom Order, Green, Tree (II).
Each canvas measures 61.0 x 30.5 cm.

Custom Order, Brown, Autumn Tree.
Measures 91.4 x 61.0 cm.

Custom Order, Four Seasons.
Each canvas measures 15 x 30 inches.

The world of social media and networking keeps me busy. I was an editor for madeit Picks, forayed briefly onto Hand-Made.com.au where I was included on the front page, and was featured in several Etsy Treasuries.





I started this Blog and shared some of my life, my finds in the craft world and a lot of the things that I do with my two toddlers, Miss 1.5 and Miss 2. The toddler posts are extremely popular; the top five posts for the year were:

People on Pinterest are watching this Blog. They seem to like toddler posts too...

Now 2013 is on my doorstep. I'm starting the year off with a wider range of wedding and adult canvases... there's one on my kitchen table right now!

Best wishes for the New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment