Thursday 21 May 2015

Free Printable Disney Princess Paper Craft

Free Printable Disney Princess Paper Craft

Miss 4 and I have been busy this week doing paper craft. We discovered free printable Disney princess paper craft on Pinterest and started crafting.

I had a vision of the two of us doing this craft activity together but it turns out that these patterns are quite difficult, so we switched to Miss 4 cutting out the skirts and me doing the rest. The dolls look great and for vigorous preschooler play I recommend printing on card stock and reinforcing with sticky tape. Because Miss 4 is all about equal opportunity, we also made a Buzz Lightyear, which is the "father" in her games.

Visit the Disney website to find the printables, although I find the site a little hard to navigate, so here is a list of some of the highlights:

No comments:

Post a Comment